- You, Lori Green-Hurley, Cyndie Kontoes, Betsy May-Risner and 20 others like this.
- Carylayn Mitchell Fabulous ambassor of the sportWednesday at 8:05am · Like
- SUP Connect We couldn't agree more Carylayn!Wednesday at 5:41pm · Like
- SUP Race Training She is awesome and savannah is a star in the making!Wednesday at 8:37pm · Like
- Chad Baird Heather and her Family Rock! See you at BOP, CA!Wednesday at 8:44pm · Like
- Linda Dunbar Thompson You nailed it! Passionate, charismatic, and enthusiastic! love her!Wednesday at 9:56pm · Like
- SUP Connect Be on the lookout. A few races from now you'll have mom and daughter ahead of your in the course!Wednesday at 10:27pm · Like · 1 person
- Heather Relyea Baus I really appreciate the kind words,, you all rock!!! Keep paddling, smiling and having fun and hope to see ya'll at the next race!! All the best.... HMB2 seconds ago · Like
- Write a comment...
SUP Connect Heather Baus is Supconnecter of the Week, representing San Juan, Puerto Rico. She is a highly passionate, charismatic, and enthusiastic stand up paddler, with a beautiful family (Jim and Savannah) that is wholeheartedly committed to sup'ing. Plus, she is really fast! I had a great time hanging out with her, Jim and Savannah at the BOP HI and look forward to seeing them again. – Andre NiemeyerHeather Baus – Supconnecter of the Week Heather Baus is Supconnecter of the Week.By: SUP ConnectPhotos: 1Tuesday at 10:52pm · Unlike · · Share
And last but not least the Carolina Cup races with John Becker, Anthony Vela, Heather Relyea Baus, Karen Wrenn, QuickBlade Paddles and a whole host of other top racers..
http://vimeo.com/soulsurfmedia/bark-carolina Team BARK at the Carolina Cup- featuring Joe Bark, Charlie, John Becker, Paddleboard Specialists, QuickBlade Paddles, Heather Relyea Baus - with lots of Surftech SUP. Featuring an interview with Will and Mike from Sup The Coast talking about their 17' Bark SUP's.